I didn't realize how versatile Puff Pastry was until recently. I love how quick and easy, yet delicious this recipe is.Please note that I haven't followed strict measurements here. You can change the toppings as you like. It's all about being creative!Original recipe from - http://juliasalbum.com/2012/10/puff-pastry-pizza-with-bell-peppers-mushrooms-mozzarella-parmesan-cheese-pizzette-appetizer-recipe/
- Pre-heat oven to 220C
- Place puff pastry sheets on baking sheet/parchment paper. I have noticed that puff pastry cooks faster and is more crispier when baked directly on a wire rack (without cookie sheet/baking tray).
- Brush with egg wash or olive oil.
- Top pastry sheets with mushrooms, sliced zucchini and/or cherry tomatoes.
- Add chunks of mozzarella here and there.
- Just like pizza, make sure you don't overload the pastry sheets with toppings. No one likes soggy undercooked pastry.
- Sprinkle dried oregano, salt and chilli flakes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until sheets puff up and turns an attractive golden brown.