A quick, simple and healthy recipe that you could use for Iftar. I had a jar of Thai red curry paste that I had purchased to try out a recipe, which I never did. While searching for a grilled chicken recipe that used the paste, I came across this one and decided to give it a try.
- Using a sharp knife, cut deep slits in the chicken and keep aside.
- In a bowl, whisk coconut milk, curry paste and jaggery until smooth. Add salt and pepper.
- Rub the chicken with the mixture making sure all parts are coated.
Or put the mixture and chicken in an air tight container and shake well.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes to marinate.
- Grill both sides on high heat.
- Serve with salad and bread. Enjoy!